Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Teaser


This photo of this darling shed was taken in Michigan in LaVere's garden.

Now imagine you had to add a fence for some reason or other. A fence in front of this shed and a fence in back of this shed. Think hard, think about what you want to accent and how the final result is going to look. Think feeling, heavy or light.

I'm off to have lunch with a friend and a possible walk on the beach (her house is on the beach) but temps are still below freezing. When I come back I'll begin my thread on fences for your house and garden.

Bye!

2 comments:

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

There is a lovely fence on a garden shed at Blue Moon Gardens in Tyler, Tx. Might look pretty here.

Anonymous said...

OH I love the shed!! I would do a very light and airy fence...like a thin picket with undulating curves. I would have to plant things along the fence. I would need to accent that red somehow. Now get off the beach and show me what you got planned for it.