Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Note to self...

Dear self,

Please remember to take more photos of the garden from the other side of the fence. Try to do this more than once a year, let's say once a season or even once a month.

When your back aches and your arms are dead, you will turn green with envy when you see the amazing view your neighbor has. Actually, all you really need to do is take a photo of her yard from your side and you will love your garden more than ever. Trust me.

Love, me
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious, Melanie. Beautiful garden!

kate said...

Now that is a good idea. I haven't ever thought of doing that ...

I, too, am wishing for spring.

Robin's Nesting Place said...

That is a lovely view of the garden.

I'm glad you made a note to "Self" to take more pictures. Could you add a little P.S. to the note to "Self" to share pictures taken with others on your blog!

Melanie Chopay said...

Thanks for the kind comments.

Robin, I do hope to be more diligent this year and continue my blogging through out the year on a "regular" basis.