Cinj, over at Cinj's Chat Room has tagged me. I've never been blog tagged before but this is how it works. I have to post 10 weird or random facts about me that most people don't know. Then at the end I tag 5 more bloggers and state why I tagged them.
Number 1: I adore my wonderdoodle Calie with all my heart but deep down inside I desperately miss having a cat. This was our first cat, Muffin with my daughter Lauren. Actually I miss Lauren too as she's away at school and this will be our first Easter without her here.
2. I'll never be as brave as Lauren (who's all grown up now).
3. If I was deserted on an island and could only have one kind of food, it would have to be cheese, or ice cream...nope, make it cheese.
4. I never go to church but I pray every night...in German.
5. Not only do I have slugaphobia but I can't touch worms either (and forget about mice, snakes, rats, and cicadas).
6. I could walk for 20 miles and not get tired.
7. I collect rocks, just can't seem to stop picking them up.
8. I'm a book fanatic, sci-fi and fantasy are my thing. I first read the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings in High school and they blew me away (So did all the Harry Potter books).
And now, I saved the weirdest ones for last:
9. When I was a kid I took accordion lessons for two years. We lived in Queens (New York City) and I had to ride my bicycle to the lessons with the accordion in a monster sized basket on the front of my bicycle. Double dork!
10. When I was 13 and 14 I danced with a German Schuhplattler dance troupe (think Oktoberfest dancers) and many times they only had beer for us to drink when we got off the stage.
Ok, now I have to tag 5 more people, this is the hardest part. There are people I'd like to tag (like Kim) but they don't have blogs.
1st I'll tag Blue Fox at "Blue Fox garden" since she and I have the same values when it comes to house keeping.
2nd I"ll tag Anna at "Life at RavenCroft" since I know her as a daylily nut but there's more I'd like to know.
3rd I'll tag Linda at "Garden Girl" as I love everything she's written so far.
4th I'll tag Carol at "Terra Nova design" because she loves Maine Coon cats and I wish I could have one!
5th I'll tag Frances at "Faire garden" because in my heart I'm a fairy, elf, dwarf and magic lover.