Search This Blog

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Party time

Well here's a strange blog from me. No photos!

Yesterday my youngest daughter had a pool party with about a dozen teenagers here. The morning was spent running around getting things ready, no time for blogging :-(

This morning I awoke to find several girls sleeping in my den, all around my computer that I normally blog from.

So, this is just a little note telling all of you that things will be back to normal once I can get access to my camera and my photo files.

Last night we had the biggest thunder storm of all. The thunder never stopped, it would still be rumbling from one strike when another one would start crashing through. I'm off to check out the garden.

In the words of Arnold, "I'll be back".

1 comment:

María José said...

Hy!!!!
I had been so busy this month that I hardly visit your garden!!! Today I found this lovely note about your daughters´party and I can guess you are happy to have them at home in spite of all the inconvenients about photos!!!
My daughter will be back from University next week and I am wishing to see her again.
So, lovely days!!!
Lots of kisses!!!