Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Just 4 days left before our wonderful, fantastic Plant Sale!

(Do not miss the mature clump of Hakone grass right as you walk down the driveway. This amazing SLOW growing grass grows in shade with root competition, shines in semi-shade/sun and I've seen it in full sun too! Ooh La La!)

If you've been keeping up with my blog, you'll notice that I did not post this morning. Slap me with a wet noodle, it was just one of those days.

For years now the second Tuesday of May brings a host of conflicts between my clubs. Add to that my daughters schedules, throw this plant sale on top and you have a totally insane day. Next Tuesday promises to be just as bad if not worse.

So this will be short and sweet,
Plant sale
Saturday May 12th
10:00 am until 3:00 pm (or until we sell out which is looking more and more like a possibility)
259 Beverly Road, South Huntington, Long Island
All profits will be donated to help the students of the Walt Whitman High School marching band pay for band camp.

Tomorrow morning Mom arrives so at least my garden won't be so weedy :-)

For more meat with your potatoes, scroll down and catch up on some of the latest news.

(Coreopsis 'Zagreb' is still small looking in the pots but about to go crazy!)

Bye!
Melanie

No comments: