Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I've just birthed a baby!


My oh my am I tired. I've just birthed a baby!

Ok, maybe I'm not as tired as all that. Still, if you want to see what's got me so excited, you will have to visit my new blog, Melanie's Perennials.

So why a new blog? Well, I'm going to bite the bullet and start that little gardening business I've been dreaming about. I've been tip-toeing around the whole subject for years now, it's time to get down to business.

Tomorrow morning I need to be out there as soon as I've got enough light so that's why I'm posting tonight instead of in the morning.

Don't worry, I won't be giving up this blog. Melanie's Perennials will be geared towards the business end of gardening. How to hire me for lectures (I've been doing them for years and years), when my garden is open for tour and what plants will be for sale (and when).

Can you tell that I'm excited!

Melanie

4 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations and best of luck!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Melanie and I think you'll be fantastic. I can see that you have wanted that. I do remember all those plant sales for the band and your hard work. I wish you the best with it.

our friend Ben said...

No wonder you're excited, Melanie! I am thrilled for you!!! Raising a glass of iced tea in your honor and wishing you all the best!!!

Sylvia (England) said...

Melanie, I think your mixture of plants and information will be a winner. I think people will enjoy visiting your garden, attending a workshop and buying a plant.

Wishing you lots of luck, Sylvia (England)